Jumat, 22 Mei 2015

Happy Welcome the Lighest Moon of 22May15!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


In the name of Allah, the benefition and the merciful

Welcome the sun and the lighest moon of Friday, 22May2015!




F. 
I’M SORRY BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOUR NAME PERFECTLY.
BUT, YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT I KEEP YOUR NAME PERFECCTLY IN EVERY PLACE IN MY SOUL.



Welcome of the wishfull and the most important day in your life.

First,
There is no  special word that must be express except Happy Birthday and a secret beautiful pray hope for you, Fad. I think now is the perfect moment to say you are a very special way, you're the moon, the light moon. I can't! I can't see the world without you, without melody!  I hope it will be the beginning of a wonderful year for you, for us. happiness is not about glory, but happy is easy. happiness is about a peace of mind and soul.
Do your best at any moment that you have today. All the happiness, goodness, live like it's heaven on earth, you deserve to get better today and later. Fad, in your special day I just want to remembering you to do the best everyday, never give up on us and never give up on your life, when you feel so tired to face your problem, woke up and release that I life on your deep soul, you're the reason of my spiritlife. We have a big L*ve and promise, we have a long trip, and we will enjoyed all a crazy and a beautiful time together. 

When your life seems to fall down, believe in God that He has prepared the best one that you ever expect before.


(Ten candles and ten years will always light on until the beautiful time will come true. We will prove it in the next ten years, will.)

"If I can't life as we hope, I've saved my soul on you.
I'm gonna find a way to hang around here and a annoy you for a long time".



Fad, Thanks to be a moon that always shine on me during a darkest hour. Thanks to waste your time on make me comfortable.There's to much hope, apreciate you're age, pray more because your pray is my pray. I'm sorry, I may not beside you now, but the important thing you must be know that my soul is closer than your self.

I'M SORRY TOO, BECAUSE I'M NOT ROMANTIC AS YOU WANT, I CAN'T BESIDE YOU IN YOUR WONDERFULL DAY. BUT, YOU MUST KNOW AGAIN THAT THERE IS A ROMANTIC SIDE THAT I DON'T SHOW ARE: PRAY FOR YOU AND REMEMBER YOU ALL OVER THE TIME!


Just believe our word inspire: "everything is gonna beautiful in the right time"   
GOD IS HOLD YOU! 

Once more: Don't forget to Sing a new song for the Lord! because your voice is amazing!



AND THE LAST, TODAY. I'VE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH MY GREATBOY
 (My Father)
 HE SEND A BEST GREETINGS BIRTHDAY TO YOU! BE A GOOD BOY,  I HOPE YOU WILL BE LIKE HIM. BE  A REPONSIBLE, HONEST,  CAREFULL, AND BE BETTER THAN HIM.  


Enjoyed your day, be comfortable! 
wasalam. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
S A S